ReVIVA has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO registration no. 90176) since 2000, meaning our CPR and First Aid courses are nationally recognised and meet the standards set by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Yes. The "Provide First Aid" course includes CPR training. Alternatively, you can choose to only complete the "Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" (HLTAID009) course, which will enable you to become proficient in providing CPR.
To enrol in nationally recognised training in Australia, you must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). This is a 10-digit code that links your training records to your student account. Go to www.usi.gov.au to create your own USI or learn more about it. When you have your USI, please register it with REVIVA during the enrolment process.
Some specific courses have further requirements in order to enrol or complete, please visit our courses page for more information.
All participants who enrol in a course with ReVIVA are eligible for one free transfer request after confirming their original enrolment.
To receive a full refund, written requests must be received 7 days before the nominated course start date. Requests for refunds must be made through our support form or emailed to email@example.com. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of written notification. If a request for a refund is received in writing less than 7 days before the course start date, there will be a $27.50 (incl. GST) administration fee.
ReVIVA runs public courses in Sydney for individuals and organisations wishing to train employees, volunteers or
community groups. Courses are scheduled on weekdays and weekends (no training on Sunday’s or Public Holidays) Venue
details are confirmed upon registration.
For those in Regional NSW or Interstate that have a group of onsite training, please utilise ReVIVA’s Group Onsite Training link and complete the form. (R)
Yes, we can come to your premises at a time and date that suits you (NOTE: ReVIVA no longer offers training on a Sunday or on Public Holidays)
Once a time and date is arranged, a Training Service Contract (TSC) is signed to confirm the booking and an enrolment link is sent to you for distribution to your staff.
There are minimum requirements for on-site training, ReVIVA offers a group discount rate for onsite training
Please use our ‘Group Onsite Booking Link for further information, or contact us for more information.
Within 48 – 72 hours after successful completion of the course
Upon successful completion of the unit of competence (including full payment of any outstanding fees; all assessment tasks
and the completion of the online learning module), each participant will receive a Statement of Attainment within 48 – 72
hours of completion of their course. However, it may take 7-10 days depending on the location of your training. The
certificates will be issued within 30 calendar days following successful completion of the assessment of the course and full
payment of all outstanding fees.
1. Prior payment to confirm a booking
2. Completion of your online learning module prior to attending your face-to-face training
3. Must be at least 14 years of age on the date of training to receive a Statement of Attainment in CPR or first aid. Participants under 14 years of age are encourage to attend the class, however a Certificate of Attendance is issued rather than a Statement of Attainment.
4. Submit your Unique Student Identifier(USI) to Reviva as part of your enrolment
5. Be able to physically kneel for 2 minutes on the floor for adult CPR assessment: A mandatory assessment task is to demonstrate 2 minutes of continuous CPR on an adult mannequin placed on the floor. Therefore, you must have the ability to KNEEL beside the mannequin to undertake this training. If you are unable to undertake this task, please contact ReVIVA prior to enrolling in this course
6. Be prepared engage with the trainer and other participants with respect role playing CPR/first aid scenarios. Should there be cultural/religious sensitivities or any other issues surrounding the physical touching of another participant in the class; ReVIVA will make every reasonable effort/adjustment to ensure that the compliance of the assessment requirements are adhered and the wellbeing of the participant is not compromised.
When participants are unable to complete any or all of the pre-requisites, then
1. No certificate is issued to the participant if prerequisite 1 and 2 are not completed
2. No Statement of Attainment is issued to the participant if unable to satisfy pre-requisite 3, 4, 5 and 6 above and aCertificate of Attendance is issued rather than the Statement of Attainment.
For further information we please review Reviva’s student handbook and Terms and Conditions (T&C’s)
- Photo ID – this can be a Drivers Licence,Australian Passport or Non-Australian Passport (with Australian Visa)
- A pen
- Your USI
- Wear comfortable clothing, ReVIVA does not recommend wearing a suit or short skirts due to the practical component of the course.
NOTE: the majority of our courses are Clubs (RSL. Leagues etc) therefore the Club’s minimum dress code will apply when attending these venues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 REVIVA (1300 738 482) for more information
- Lunch (or you can visit a nearby food outlet)
You have the choice to resit your exam on the same day or another day.
Should this occur, your instructor will notify you of this and you can contact Reviva: email@example.com or call 1300 REVIVA (1300738 482) to arrange a re-assessment. There is no additional charge for re-assessments.
Should you still fail to reach the minimum assessment requirements, a Certificate of Attendance will be issued rather than a Statement of Attainment.
When a participant is prevented from attending a course due to illness or any other reason deemed reasonable by Reviva, the participant is required to contact Reviva, within 7 days after the original course enrolment date, to organise a transfer.
If no notification of non-attendance is given within a 7-day period after the original course commencement date, the participant will forfeit 100% of the course fee. If notification is given within the 7day period, the participant is permitted one free transfer in accordance with Terms and Conditions 5: “Transferring to another course after Enrolment” as indicated in ReVIVA’s Terms and Conditions (T&C’s)